Thursday, September 20, 2012

ARE WE RECRUITING THESE "USEFUL IDIOTS"? -- Just a Minute Radio for Friday 120921

As I put out in the promoline – some days go better than others – but this one went well (knock knock) after a couple of hours of searching and fingernail biting (L)!

 

As we draw on toward the end of the election process… it’s been a LOOOONG time from where I sit. I’m not sure I can go through another of these --- OTOH it’s one of those things we really don’t want to miss === *especially* if we can win and I’m trusting the Lord we can—we must!.

 

This particular program has been both hard and easy. It took a while to get started but then I sailed right through it when I finally got the idea and the right material. I also must say I’m happy to have my dictation tool along with me and it’s working right for the parts I know how toI work. Now if I can just get my brain to catch up with my mouth or vice versa things will go swimmingly.

 

I knew what I wanted to write about for this weekend program but I did not  know just where to find the ideas that I had in mind. Finally after two hours of searching and taking notes I came to the one group I thought would work. And with a little editing and so forth it did. I still don’t quite know how to work the commands on this thing but it’s coming.

 

You probably get tired of me fooling around with this learning but it does have the promise of saving  me a lot of time. Let me know what you think if you want to drop me a line the email address is right at the bottom of the script signature.

 

Hope you have a good weekend, get to church and all that -- we’re looking forward to a beautiful weekend this fall now that the equinox is here and tomorrow about 1030 in the morning it’s time for the first day of fall to begin. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and will look for you Monday God bless you.

 

Cordially, IN HIM

 

 

Jack & Barbara

====================================

© 120921Who’sStandingBehindThe Curtains.doc

“JUST A MINUTE”

ARE WE RECRUITING THESE “USEFUL IDIOTS”?

            Just a Minute: In 1916, an outspoken advocate for liberty, William Boetcker, wrote: “You can’t bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift or strengthen the weak by weakening the strong; or help the poor man by destroying the rich, neither do you encourage brotherhood by instigating class hatred .”These elements are too often employed, surreptitiously in political campaigns.

            In its wake comes confusion, uncertainties mistaken motives and what can grow into class warfare. Joseph Stalin was adept at using these tools – and unfortunately, it’s often used today in political campaigning.  Fact is government cannot give to anyone what has not been taken from someone else. Thomas Jefferson noted, a government big enough to give you anything, is also big enough to take it away.

            Put another way George Bernard Shaw said:, "A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."

            All of this comes to the fore as a purloined, behind-the-curtain film, of Mr. Romney’s fundraiser talk to a private group is been circulated by  Jimmy Carter IV, grandson of the former President.

            <> I’m Jack Buttram.  (END) 

             

Jebco Editorial Service

www.wmuu.com

E-mail n4zhk@arrl.net

==========================================================

 

 

No comments: